Curve selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engkata

Mechanical
Nov 8, 2021
DE
Hello!
I am struggling with the curve selection. There is a long region what I want to hatch in multiple section, and for this I need to select the boundaries. If I do it with "stop at intersection" it takes too long time. If I select it as a connected curve, it selects the complete region. Do I have a possibility to deselect some region after I do the connected curve selection - like deselect with "stop at intersection"?
I am really tired of clicking through the whole region with "stop at intersection".
Do you have any idea guys?

Example picture, this is not showing the real case,just a dummy sketch :)
2021-11-08_12h24_17_lttc0k.png

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I assume this is a drawing view and you are creating a crosshatch when you experience this issue. ?
The black background and the thin lines "says" that "this is probably an old NX Version" , - Is it ?
Is it that old that the selection method "Point in region" doesn't exist ? ( in the crosshatch/ area fill dialog)
If it exists, there should only be a single click in each region to be included. ( 4 clicks + Apply in your illustration)

Regards,
Tomas

Never try to teach a pig to sing. I wastes your time and it annoys the pig.:)

It is NX11, just with a company setup, what makes the oldschool look. It has also the Point in region possibility, but due to a more complex shape (not like in my sketch) it takes 20 minutes to detect the region, and in many case it is not able to keep the contour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back