Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Detail View Won't Print

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffcalgary

Industrial
May 12, 2004
CA
I have a drawing that contains a detail view. This detail view will not print correctly, while the other views print fine. All that is visible in the view are the dimensions.
If i rebuilt the drawing the view re appears, but will not print. Any ideas?

Cliff

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

It does not show up in the print preview. Why would you think it was the driver? All the view should not print then, besides i have other drawings with detail views that print. the one in question is a detail taken from a section, they never print.

I am having a similiar problem with a detail view not printing. It doesn't show up in the print preview and after I try to print it doesn't show up in drawing either. I can get the view back by switching it shaded mode then back to HLR View.

The view seems to have disappeared after I opened the assembly file and made modifications to it and saved it. The assembly is an exploded assembly and the detail is of part of the exploded components.

If anyone has any ideas why this happens please advise.

SW2006 SP3.1
HP xw4100
Intel P4 3.0 (H/T active)
2gb Ram
Nvidia 980 XGL 71.84 Drivers
Dual Monitors
Win2000

Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back