Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

DOES ANYONE recommend a nozzle distributor????????? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserSpyder

Materials
Jun 4, 2014
US
we have been going through 2-6 but they just went CHINA made and ditched our high quality ITALIAN made nozzles and the quality is really poor any suggestions??

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

We been using Laser Mechanisms, They seem to be pretty good, but I don't have anything to compare them to.

"I am stuck on Band-Aid brand, 'cause they are stuck on me"

Have you tried Centricut or now known as Hypertherm? They have high rigorous quality standards and they provide nozzles to many different applications such as fiber, co2 and plasma. They also make nozzles that fits into a lot of the major laser system such as precitec, amada, laser mech, highyagg; etc. From my personal experience, they offer cheaper nozzle than ATT(American Tip Torch) when I wanted to get some precitec nozzle for our system at work.

wow, everyone is selling them now. I get the feeling they are all coming from the same factory in china lol. II-VI sells them too, but I know they do not make them.

"I am stuck on Band-Aid brand, 'cause they are stuck on me"

Talk to your welding supplier and see who they carry. Most welding suppliers will carry stock for their customers so you can get quick delivery without having to pay shipping cost. They would also probably provide samples for you to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back