Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

EIT Review Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Sponge

Civil/Environmental
Dec 14, 2006
US
Hello All-

I live in the DC/MD/VA area and I am looking for an EIT/FE review class. As of yet I have been unsuccessful at finding one. I see there are several online review programs but I prefer a classroom setting. The classroom options seem to be slim to none. FYI: I tried out the FE review course offered at the UVA/VT campus located in Falls Church but I found it to be very unhelpful and decided to drop it after the first two classes. I have been out of school for a while so I need a little review on some of the concepts. Can anyone provide any recommendations?

Does anyone know anything about the testmasters FE review course?

If you do know of a GOOD online review course let me know- I am willing to look into it. Some of the ones I've seen online look pretty sketchy and I'm not sure if the "user reviews" are legit.

Thanks.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I don't know if you've seen this or if it'll even help you, but...
I did not do a review class for either exam, but for the PE exam I used the online Exam Cafe at ppi2pass.com. I don't know if they an equivalent for the FE, and the worked solutions are very helpful. It might be worth the $35 to check it out before dropping an order of magnitude more on a review course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back