Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Electric pump searching

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm looking for an electric water pump with this working point:
flow rate 70 lpm
head 0.6 bar (around 9 psi)

I would be very grateful if somebody can suggest me a possible supplier for this component

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

There are any number of pump suppliers for that service. You should have no trouble finding them using the search words "water pump" on the web. Use or any other search engine.
There are a large number of possible pump configurations you could use so it is a good idea to surf a bit and find the one that best suits your application first.
If you are looking for a good starting point I suggest you visit the Grundfos website at to get a feel for what is available. Grundfos is one of many very respected supplier of water pumps and makes them in a large number of configurations. You will find, like many other suppliers, that they publish full details of their pumps on the web including dimensions, pump curves and motor details. The web is a marvelous source of the information you are looking for. Once you have located pumps you want, send the manufacturer an email and ask them to email you the nearest supplier. All respectable manufacturers have suppliers all around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back