Facet Settings in the NX over 12 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSilva

Mechanical
Jun 23, 2017
PT
Hello
I'm using NX version 1884 and now i cant change the "Resolution" or "Refinement Factor" like i used to do on NX 12 on "Facet Settings"
Someone can help me to get better resolution on this new NX?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

There are some Visualization settings that affect how your model looks but the first thing I would look at before you change any of those settings is your load options preferences. The default Lightweight options are too Lightweight for the average user IMO and furthermore Update Display and Regenerate Views seems to not clean them up.

In the File-Open dialog lick on Option at the bottom. The default setting for Scope-Option is probably one of the Lightweight options. I would try setting it to Partially Load then see how your model looks. Also when using Partially or Fully Load then Update Display and Regenerate Views work again should you need them.

NX 12.0.2
NX 1942

In your assembly if you right click on your components and set them to exact vs light weight. 2x For what the others mentions.
Min Lightweight load options do not work well for us. We have had many issues.

Finaly, now have a different display with bars, that's why i didn't understood that was what i was looking for.
Thank you Cowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back