Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HAP - HOURLU ANALAYSIS PROGRAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamid 666

Mechanical
Oct 7, 2021
TR
Hi everybody

I want to define an air washer with heating coil in HAP.
As you know, it is a kind of evaporative system, as a result, i should set 70-80 F for supply temp.

as for Syestem , what kind of system should be defined ? air handling unit CAV ?
please tell me about cooling and heating T-state

regards

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I think you need to detail what the airwasher does and under what conditions.

I assume it cleans the air by dripping water over an airstream. So some vapor will be added to the air. Where does that air come from and where does it go to? What manufacturer data do you have? How often does it run? Does it heat or cool?
You may just get some crude data and have to add it as a latent load since that device may not exist in HAP. You also can ask HAP support.

thanks for your attention ....

actually i know its process .... additionally i havent any problem about fundamentals. all my problem is how to define this system into the HAP. it cannot be defined and i have to simulate this system in the form of other systems. Supply temp, Cooling and heating T state values confused me

You may know the process. But no one reading your post will know if you don't tell.

The quality of our advice will depend on the quality of the question and information provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back