Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help: Pathfinder 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringwraith

Industrial
Aug 22, 2006
DE
Hi all,

I've got a problem with pathfinder in SE ST4: I was using the transparent display in the main window. When I tried to roll it up by double clicking on the header bar, it vanished altogether. Now I can't seem to get it back. However, it's still marked yellow in the window list, just as e.g. the parts library is (sorry if I'm using the wrong terms, I have a german version of SE). On the web I found a hint but this was for V100 and didn't work with ST4.

Please can anybody help me with this? I'm really stuffed right now.

THX
ringwraith

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

My guess is that when you tried to double click on it, it got moved off screen. With dialogs, there is a method to move them back however the pathfinder is not a dialog so that method will not work. It may be your only choice to delete the Solid Edge settings out of your registry to correct, but that will reset Solid Edge to a new install state...

Deleting the following key will remove ALL of your Solid Edge personal settings. Use at your own risk!

HKEY_USERS\YourUserName\Software\Unigraphics Solutions\Solid Edge\Version 104

Ken G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back