Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Help with balloon stacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RailSnail

Industrial
Jan 8, 2020
US
Using NX12 here. Balloons are not stacking. I have checked all preference setting without success. Restarting NX does not resolve the issue either, Anyone have any insight on such an anomaly?

Curtis

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I do not get any error. The second balloon just floats over the first. It wont do a snap/drag horizontal align either. Stack in Preferences is enabled. I do not get a STACK HORIZONTALLY or STACK VERTICALLY either when I select a group of them and right click (per cowski's link.) It is NX12. Snap of settings below- hope it comes thru.

Balloons_asxr0n.jpg

Have you tried alignment options other than "top left"? While on the GTAC site, I ran across an article that indicated the "top" alignment didn't work well; but that was for an older version (NX 7.5, I think). Still worth a try - sometimes bugs get carried over for years...

www.nxjournaling.com

This is the strangest thing everyone. I messed with this yesterday afternoon and this morning. Rechecked settings again. They still wouldn't work. I no more than turned to talk to a coworker and mentioned they wouldn't stack. Went to show him and they stacked. I am still in the same NX session as yesterday. Truly baffling. Thanks for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back