Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

HI Sir I have face a little probl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi Sir
Thanks a lot of your good response
It is 2ndphase to cut any material with laser machine , 1st phase is installation of machine, we have experience to cut any material,
I mention here that during installation we have face this problem.
This machine and control is new for us, we bought this used machine for a month ago.
so we don't know that which type of laser gas is used at the point of LM3020D (Laser gas).
We connect Oxygen and Nitrogen Cylinder at these position but laser gas point is empty because we don't know whish is type of laser gas used.
I think you under stand my point.

Rana Shafay

Hi Sir
IRstuff's (Aerospace)
Thanks a lot of your Guide lines.
sir
I tell in my post that my machine is a Mitsubishi LC10V with ML3020D Resonator, I read all sending your web address and i understand that that for Co2 laser machines we used Pure Co2 or mixture of gases consist of helium, nitrogen and gas giving the name or CO2 (carbon Dioxide). Its depend on manufacture which is type of gas used either co2 used or mixture of gases, again i can't understand which is the exact gas used/connect with the resonator LM3020D. Pure Co2 or Mixture of gases (Helium, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide etc)
Hope full you will be understand my point.
With regard
Muhammad Shafay

Hi Sir,

Hope you are doing well!

Using nitrogen, helium, and CO2 gases, the laser's resonator produces the cutting beam. These gases must be purified at the input before entering the resonator, and their purity grade must be 5.0 or above. The three components of the resonator gas may be delivered as distinct parts, each needing a separate gas delivery system, or they may be blended into a single premix cylinder, depending on the laser manufacturer. Depending on the laser manufacturer, small quantities of carbon monoxide may also be added to the mixture of resonator gases.
If no safeguards are taken before installing a new resonator gas cylinder, ambient air will enter the flexible hose or regulator's input. Three to five seconds of quick purging should be sufficient to remove the ambient air, moisture, and any contamination before the resonator gas enters the resonator. This purge is a critical step that cannot be overlooked.

With Regards,
Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back