Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

History Tree Font Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMan51

Automotive
Feb 8, 2007
US
We recently switched our Catia V5 R18 from unix to windows. When we made this change the history tree has small fonts. Is there a way to increase the size of the fonts? Thanks in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Don't know if I understod the question.... activate the tree by clicking the white branches (think shift+F3 also works) and zoom with mouse to resize the tree...

Just a comment to Azrael's reply. A bit on the side, I know, but I think you'll find this useful: Deactivate the 'Zoom on tree' option in "Tools > Options > General > Display > Tree Manipulation > Tree zoom after clicking on any branch" and use crenner280's approach to zooming the tree. Accidental clicks on the tree, especially when you try to expand your tree nodes, combined with a space mouse can send your tree off the screen or make it so small you think it's gone for good...

If you still need to zoom on the tree after deactivating this, you can still do just that by clicking the small axis widget in the bottom right hand corner. Click it again when you've finished zooming on the tree. Or Shift+F3 like Azreal says.

-----------------------
Christian Bunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back