Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Internal Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiabao

Mechanical
Nov 10, 2004
CN
Dear Ginz/Roconnor,

I followed your advise but can't still open the files but i can see it at the preview but when i click open there is dialog box appear and states the following file could not be open ( Internal error ). I dont know which manager am i or may be native environment. Please let me know if i can still open this file. I open the unigraphics and file open then locate the file, when i place the cursor to the file name the model appear in the preview area but when i click the open its internal error. Please let me know how to fix it.

Many thanks,

Jiabao

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Contact GTAC for these problems. they have the tools and resources to figure out why a file will not open. The users on this forum will only be guessing at solutions based on their past experiences.

"Wildfires are dangerous, hard to control, and economically catastrophic."
"Fixed in the next release" should replace "Product First" as the PTC slogan.

Ben Loosli
CAD/CAM System Analyst
Ingersoll-Rand

I agree that GTAC is your best bet for a solution to your problem.

This forum is a valuable resource precisely because the users help others with problems that they themselves have experienced.

Hi Jiabao

I am experiencing the same issue with about 75% of my files. Did you get to the root of the issue?

The files were fine last time I looked and now they will not open. This represents about 12 months work so I am a bit troubled by it.

Best regards

MartinBG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back