Land Desktop (LDD) 2004 - advanced training

Status
Not open for further replies.

KThomson

Civil/Environmental
Oct 16, 2002
US
Hello -

Our office just upgraded to LDD 2004. There are a few of us who would like to know more advanced information about using LDD to its fullest advantage for the type of projects we do (site development), as well as the changes from LDD v. 3 to v. 2004.

We want to try to get custom training in house, but until we can get that approved, we are thinking of purchasing a self-paced tutorial, such as the one found here:

Does anyone have a review of any training software along these lines? Both positive and negative reviews would be helpful for our comparison shopping.

Thanks in advance -

Kate

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I am a FIRM supporter of Avatech Solutions! They have many good streamiing-tips on thier site, and they are totaly FREE!!! I have used thier site alone to self-teach myself ALL the great functions of LDD! In just over a month, I've probably increased my production by 500%, by learning everything on Avatech Solutions site. They offer hours of great streaming tips in the link I attached. If you take the time to learn each of them, and then teach them to your staff, you could save bundles. Avatech also offers many types of learning options, on-site, off-site, phone support. but I will advise to lool at the free stuff on thier site, because they really seem to give away the farm.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back