Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Layer properties Manager!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver

Electrical
Apr 4, 2006
US
Hello all, I'm an caddesigner in the civil area. My problem is the next: When you make an new layer or change an existing one in ACAD 14, you could type in small letters and capital letters, but Acad would always put the first letter in capital and the rest small. Example: if you typed this
n-BuilDINGS acad would make this of it: N-buildings.
Well we work with Acad 2000i now and the smart guys got rid of this funcion, so if you type n-BuilDINGS this will appear in your dialogbox like this too. I've tried to figure this out, but can't seem to find the solution, maby it's build in the Acad.exe file I dunno, I hope somebody can Help me out here, thx.

Reaver

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi there :) I'm not sure if you will find a solution to your problem or not. I have gone thru all the help files and variables to see if there was one that would turn this off and I didn't have any luck. Maybe I am missing something that someone else can find. Hope you find your answer!

Thx for trying man :) I to have tried all help files and a lot more, but when I figure it out I'll post it here for U all, so U can tell it to others when they ask for it.

Later,
Reaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back