Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Let's get this party started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I will ask David to make us some really good Dry Martinis. Can't think of a better start.

Gunnar Englund
--------------------------------------
100 % recycled posting: Electrons, ideas, finger-tips have been used over and over again...

David! You are the barkeep. Can we please have a Dry Martini? The almost extinct drink that needs to be saved for future humans and humanoids.

Gunnar Englund
--------------------------------------
100 % recycled posting: Electrons, ideas, finger-tips have been used over and over again...

I've had Dry Martini's a few times and I have to put that particular concoction in the same category as Scotch Wiskey (i.e., it tastes too bad for humans and dogs refuse it).

Sorry, no help here. I'm more of a Beer person myself.

David

Um, is there gonna be food too? Too much alcohol, and not enough food, makes for a difficult day after.

Jeff Mirisola, CSWP
Design Manager/Senior Designer
M9 Defense
My Blog

Just had hernia surgery a week ago, so I'm dry and cannot imbibe yet due to the heavy meds.

Try not to make me laugh a lot yet too... please. [bigsmile]

Mike McCann
MMC Engineering
Motto: KISS
Motivation: Don't ask

What, so he can imbibe expensive drain cleaner?

Stick the Irish stuff, much smoother in general - with some notable exceptions.

(Sorry if this isn't really the aim of this forum)

Posting guidelines faq731-376 (probably not aimed specifically at you)
What is Engineering anyway: faq1088-1484

Thanks for the invite . . . i am pleased!

from the eastern-most, western-most, and northern-most state.
-pmover (Doug - not Eng-Tips partner for Dave)

"Sorry, no help here. I'm more of a Beer person myself."

But you live in the US, the nation that inflicted Budweiser on the world. The only good thing Anheuser-Busch ever made was the Budweiser Frog commercial from a few years ago!

----------------------------------
image.php

If we learn from our mistakes I'm getting a great education!

Their Christmas Clydesdales in the snow is one of the best commercials ever.

What I hate is imported beer (got some fresh San Miguel in The Philippines that was intended for export and hadn't had a chance for the stabilizers to cure, sick for days, don't drink imports anymore). Consequently I drink Carib in Trinidad, Stella in Cairo, Shiner Bock in Texas, and Tiger Beer in Thailand. I've found that the local beers are way better than the pasteurized crap that comes from the huge factories, but the quality control isn't perfect and you sometimes have to dump out a bit of sediment--just adds to the experience.

David

zdas04,You missed out an opportunity to have KingFisher beeras your Mumbai trip fizzled . Try,if you can get in Indian stores over there.

Arun,
I'm negotiating with a new company that regularly does classes in Mumbai and Delhi, maybe all is not lost and I'll get to sample KinFisher yet. I've still got 6 months on my unsed visa.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back