Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Linking Visual studio 2012 with intel fortran 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadtush

Mechanical
Jan 30, 2020
MY
Hello everyone, I am doing my final year project for my degree compilation. For this I need to integrate an user subroutine in Abaqus 6.13 . As given on the website Abaqus 6.13 is compatible with Visual studio 2012 and Parallel studio XE 13 . I followed one promising instruction manual given by my senior, which I have attached with this thread. I followed every instruction given there which is 6B and 7Bto be exact( stated inside the pdf) . But unfortunately I am still getting this error. I was hoping if anyone here can help me out on this problem, maybe tell me where and what I'm doing wrong? or if there's a better way to do it? I need to submit my thesis as soon as possible, but without this I can't even start. Really in a bad position here.
Annotation_2020-02-29_153448_gorvrg.jpg

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

HI @Agent666 yes I did notice this. But as I said my knowledge on the mechanism of linking these software are really low. I noticed this is the main problem. But all I am looking for is a solution to this problem. Or if anyone who might've done this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back