Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Manufacturer of DN50, PN40 trunnion mounted Ball Valves ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerhardl

Mechanical
Feb 25, 2007
NO
I need a few DN50, PN40 (European norm is a requirement) flanged trunnion mounted ball valves, preferably all stainless, but steel body is also accepted. (For coming projects also same in DN50 to DN100, and PN16 to PN64.) I have found a couple of possible suppliers, but the problem is deliverytime and weight, as trunnion mounted tend to be 'special items' for higher pressure classes adapted to requirements.

Anyone knowing of more 'regular' suppliers ???? Note: must be trunnion mounted, not floating ball!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi!

You might try Sud Robinetterie Industrie ( Excellent valves, excellent supplier. The fact that they're French is just a bonus. I've used the BF (2 piece floating) and A / W (3 piece trunnion) mainly flanged ANSI but they have DIN as well.
Documentation is no problem, delivery was on time and everybody was happy.

Ooops. Sorry.

"Do not worry about your problems with mathematics, I assure you mine are far greater."
Albert Einstein
Have you read FAQ731-376 to make the best use of Eng-Tips Forums?

If delivery is an issue then you should be able to get valves of this size and materials ex stock from Score Europe in Peterhead. The price will obviously be higher than from the manufacturer but the delivery will be days rather than months.

I also use R. P. Valves in the UK - they also might have in stock.

Italian will not be fast (16 week minimum (and considering it is only 16 weeks or so until their August shutdown, count on longer)). But, good quality, well documented product.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back