Multiple Input objects on same text box and Auto Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSVKAN

Mechanical
Dec 20, 2013
US
Hi,
I am aware that user can able to select single input object on single text box at a time. Similarly can user able to select multiple input objects on same text box at a time?

If yes, please let me know how to implement in coding?

Also, I have One more question. In my case, I am giving two inputs one is curve and another one is surface. I am giving these two inputs by selecting manually while running macro at first time.

Curve will be different from one to one, but surface I need to select from the first run. Insted of selecting surfaces manually. When I run macro at second time code has to select surface automatically from the first run geo set.

Please help me how to proceed if possible?

Thanks.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi Little Cthulhu,

I got answer for my previous question that is how to select multiple inputs at a time. But, Now I have another question how to count user input selection?

I want to know how to count user input selection? I have three command box in my Userform and command box 1 & 2 for user input selection(Single input selection at a time) and command box 3 for executing some process.

After first execution the cycle will repeat. Once first execution is done, Command box 2 input will get automatically select and user has to select input for command box 1 only and this cycle will routine. I want to count how many times command box 1 input is selected? Please guide me how to do this? Please refer the attached image.

Note:Command Box 1 Input is "Curve" and Command Box 2 Input is "Surface".

Sorry! Attachment was not attached. I have again attached image.

As I have mentioned in the previous mail, I need to count user input selection on Input box-1.

I am trying to automate sweep option and writing coding for same. To automate sweep user has to give two inputs one is curve and another one is surface on which sweep will be created.

During first execution user has to select two inputs(Curve and Surface). Without closing GUI, user continue to create second sweep just by selecting curve Input and surface Input for input box-2 will get automatically select from the first execution. Now I need to count how many times curve input is getting selected?? Please refer the attached image.

If I want to simply say how to count input selection(Select Element 2)by loop??

User_Form1_aeibpv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back