Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to find chip information

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptorsix

Electrical
May 27, 2003
US
I have a power circut that burned out the incoming zener diode and trace. I would like to also replace the chip that it is connected to but can't find any information on the chip. Can anyone tell me a good IC cross reference database or maybe something about the chip? The numbers on it are 430 N SFH G10-3 and I think it is some kind of voltage regulator or converter.

Thanks,

Raptorsix

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I tend to use Partminer ( to find parts when I know the mfr's part number...they have millions upon millions of parts listed going back to at least the '80s. Searching is free, as is downloading the datasheet. It costs $ to search by parametrics.

Chipdocs charges for access to otherwise publicly available datasheets which can only be found by entering the manufacturer's part number...so they compete with Partminer, yet charge where Partminer doesn't and they have fewer datasheets (is that a successful business model?). One virtue of Chipdocs is the IC Logo Finder, which helps identify the manufacturer when all you have is the logo from the top of their chip....

--
Mike Kirschner
Design Chain Associates, LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back