Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

nx crashing on windows 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

multicaduser

Industrial
Jan 29, 2013
US
We recently had to replace a windows 10 laptop running NX 2306 with a windows 11 laptop running NX 2306. Some of the issues we started seeing on the new laptop is the cursor disappearing when using file explorer which seems to be a windows bug. However, NX will close without warning when running journals some of the time (not repeatable), the 3DConnexion space mouse will freeze when changing from rotation mode to pan, dragging any window randomly freezes for a few seconds then resumes.

All drivers have been confirmed to be latest or recommended. I'm running Nx 2306 on a windows 10 laptop and don't see any crashing.

Is anyone else running NX on windows 11 laptops having any of these issues?

NX 2306 Windows 10

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

We have a number of users running NX on Win11 ( we where hoping that they not upgrade from Win10 but ... Too late)
we do not see any issues due to Win11.
We are on NX1980/2000.

Regards, Tomas

The more you know about a subject, the more you know how little you know about that subject.

Thanks for the reply. We also have some non-cad users on laptops on windows 11 who are also seeing odd issues such as the cursor disappearing when using windows explorer, that's why I'm pursuing this line first.

NX 2306 Windows 10

Hello,

We work with NX2027 on Windows 10 and 11. Without any problems.
Last time I tray work with NX2312 on Windows 11.
I don't worked many time (I think 10-15 hours).
During this time NX close unexpectedly five times. Without any information.
I don't use SpaceNavigator all time, but I noticed problems with it before crashed program.
I haven't any problem with cursor.

I install last update of this program, but it works the same.

Best regards

MANok
NX2027
TC14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back