Status
Not open for further replies.

YviKyvi

Mechanical
Feb 3, 2020
DE
Hey,

I guess this is a really basic question, but I can't make it work on my own:

I have 30 different VB-projects which base on BlockStyler code. Some of the actions I want to use in the different Blockstyler are the same. Therefore I want to write the method once and use it in all projects. For example I am creating a Csys at the centroid of a selected body.

1. Is this even possible? I am struggeling with the use of the Blocksytlers objects (e.g. the selectObject) in the other class. giving it as input didn't work.

2. If it is possible, how can I make it work? How do I use for example the same "workPart" element?

I am really confused now, because I think it should be easy. I am working with NX12 and Visual Basic.

I would love to get some help here.

Thanks,
Yvi

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Make a search in the gtac solution center for "post second block styler dialog from an action button in another". There is the solution You need.

----
kukelyk

Sadly I don't have access to the GTAC Solution Center... I am working with a temporary student's license, I think that's the reason.
I guess it's not allowed to show me the solution here?
But anyway thanks for your answer!

Make a new project containing the methods you want to share, build a DLL from that project. Reference that DLL in the projects that need to use the shared methods.

This is just a standard .NET development methodology. It has no relationship to NX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back