Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NX10 Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

jknott

Mechanical
Aug 7, 2014
US
Hello,
We are looking to roll out NX10 at my work and am looking for a good tutorial to either A) familiarize people who have used previous versions of NX with the changes in NX10 and B) a good starter tutorial for NX which utilizes NX10. I am not sure if I am asking too much, I know for the former I have seen similar for ProE but the latter it may be too early to find a good "Intro to NX" tutorial which utilizes NX10 as I understand it is quite new. PDF or powerpoint are preferred, however if there are good video tutorials I wouldn't mind checking those out either. Thanks for the help.

Jarrett

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks for the posts. We are tailored more towards a CAD oriented goal however the myigetit.com training package seems quite extensive and even covers several other softwares that our customers use. I appreciate all the feedback and will continue to hunt down any new resources, if I find anything worthwhile I will post it here. Thank you.

Jarrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back