Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Old Flexicore Span Tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick H

Structural
Mar 10, 2020
US
I am working on a renovation of old building and am trying to find some information on old Flexicore Span Tables. The project was built in the late 1960's and references a Flexicore plank with a designation of "T1020A A43". I am assuming that they are 10" deep x 20" wide hollow core planks with a topping slab (drawings show a 2" topping slab). I am also assuming that the A43 is the code for the reinforcement used. Does anyone have, or know where I can find, older Flexicore span tables that include the above designation? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I do not, but when I have run into issues like this I contacted my local precaster who does hollowcore and they have provided me with load tables / info they have from their files for old systems they used to use. It might be worth reaching out to a local precaster to see if they have info.

I have some flexicore info that shows 1020A-D43 (Flexicore designation 10R43) as having (3) 1/2" strands. phi-Mn = 59.82 ft-kips/unit. d=8.25". I have span tables for this without the topping from Calumet Flexicore in Hammond, IN dated September 7, 1978.

I do not have span tables that include the topping. In fact, I came here looking for the load tables that include the topping after already checking out slideruleera's website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back