Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Parameters Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

strim

Automotive
Mar 2, 2006
US
At one time I found a link to another CAT5 site that had a parameters tutorial on it. I've done the tutorial and wanted to revisit it for a refresher. The tutorial was authored by Solid 7 me thinks. Could someone point me in the right dirrection

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

strim - Ferdo has asked me to check over one of his tutorials, (like 2 months ago now) so another one will be available soon. I have 2 items in my que that need to get done: Design tables, and Parts catalogs.

Thanks for the recognition. I'm glad that the tutorial was of value to you.

My apologies to Ferdo for taking so long. It's been a very good year for our business, and that means that I've had to leave off some of the extra stuff... (but I promise that I haven't forgotten you!)

---
CAD design engineering services - Catia V4, Catia V5, and CAD Translation. Catia V5 resources - CATBlog.

Hi,

No problem solid7. Its good to have some forums where you can find some help.

In that tutorial, the user can see how they can create parameters using CATScript and Design Table (its just a simple example and I think even for a beginner in CATScript it will be easy to modify the code).

Regards
Fernando

I don't post the tutorials here, anymore. The moderator, for some reason, had a huge problem with me posting it here last time.

I will put a thread and pointer over on the German Catia forum, and of course, the CATBlog.

If you are a member, you should get an automatic notice when the new items appear.

---
CAD design engineering services - Catia V4, Catia V5, and CAD Translation. Catia V5 resources - CATBlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back