Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

pocket guide for 1101, 22768 and 13920

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiegoLGraves

Mechanical
May 22, 2008
US
Any recommendations on a desk or pocket guide to these standards? We have the standards on hand but could use a general reference as our company standard is ASME based but is working with several customers using these standards. The goal is to prepare our fabrication drawings per ASME while complying with the customer's ISO requirements. I've found Alex Krulikowski's ISO Geometrical Tolerancing Reference Guide as one option.

Any other recommendations?
tia, Diego

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Alex Krulikowski's materials are very good. I could also recommend:

1)Tech-Ease (by Don Day who is a Committee member) has excellent materials including great pocket guides and laminated wall charts too

2) Technical Consultants Inc (by Al Neumann also on the Committee) has some materials as well.

3) James Meadows (also on the Committee) has a wonderful book - more a comprehensive manual - that I use often.

Hope this helps.

Thanks mkcski. I'm actually looking for reference material for ISO 1101, 22768 and 13920 and I don't see these three sources for those standards. I use AK's pocket guide to to Y14.5-2009 and have given away copies to coworkers. Our company is purchasing his ISO GTRG mentioned above so I may be covered for information. But I'd still like to find a pocket guide for quick reference if a reliable one in English is available.

Thanks, Diego

I have AK's Reference (not Pocket) Guide too - Very Good. I would like to know what else you find for ISO so I might consider purchasing them too.

I’ve found useful for me The Geometrical Tolerancing Desk Reference: Creating and Interpreting ISO Standard Technical Drawings by Paul Green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back