Pump Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

WissamH

Civil/Environmental
Jun 11, 2024
IQ
Dear All,

I need to pump 21 L/s at 105 m of head into a water network. The pump I plan to purchase is going to be from KSB. Can you please help select a suitable pump based on the design values I mentioned?

Kind regards,

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Hi,
Sorry I cannot offer more! Is this pump working 24/7 or intermittent?
Check with KSB or other vendors (Sihi, Durco, Moret, Etc.). At least you have ways to improve the screening.
Good luck
Pierre

what are your rising main parameters? pipe dia, length and static head. 105m sounds quite high.

The pump you selected doesn't meet your criteria as 105m is above the curve - looks like a max of 102m. perhaps increase the diameter of your pipe, (or just a portion of pipe) and get the TDH down to about 85m you will find more pump options

pierreuck and swazimatt, thank you for your kind responses. I am going to switch to another vendor where I can find more options,

good idea, just ensure you supply all operating conditions, otherwise you will only end up confused again.

It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts. (Sherlock Holmes - A Scandal in Bohemia.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back