Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Python and Abaqus

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt394

Mechanical
Dec 9, 2006
FR
Hi all,

I'm trying to develop a script in Python for Abaqus. But, I don't know the list of commands I can use. Do you know a website where I can found it?

Thanks

---------------------------------------------
Bonjour,

Je cherche à développer un script en Python pour Abaqus. Je ne connais pas la liste des commandes que je peux utiliser pour cela. Connaissez-vous un site sur lequel je puisse la trouver?

Merci

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

ABAQUS provides full reference documentation in the form of a "ABAQUS Scripting Reference Manual", and how-to documentation "ABAQUS Scripting User's Manual". These are in html (and pdf) format on your documentation CD.

For general Python help there are many good books available (O'Reilly's series, Practical Python, etc etc)

Yes I know, but I have to wait until Monday to have this CD because it is at my office. That's why I search this documentation on the web.

Yes thank you. I already know these websites, but I can't have access to them and I don't know why. When I'm at my office, I can visit them, but it is impossible at my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back