Reliable CNC Service in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

joules_thief

Electrical
May 17, 2024
AT
Dear all,

sorry if this does not fit the forum or category, I can move it somewhere else.

I am in search of a reliable CNC manufacturer for aluminium parts in europe. These parts can range from small (50x20mm) to slightly bigger (150x150x150mm). After trying a few different companies I got mixed but inconsistent results. This was okay for prototyping and developing, but now that we are moving towards actual products and potentially selling parts, I was wondering if any of you have experience with this kind of service suppliers.
Especially those middle men companies that connect buyer with manufaturer seem like they upcharge a lot for that service so a direct contact to a manufaturer would be ideal.

On the side also a reliable and fair priced sheet metal manufaturer would be of interest.
In general I'm just happy about any input you can provide.

I hope someone can help me out or give me a direction to go off on.

All the best,
joules_thief

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thank you for the suggestion, it seems they specialize in laser cutting/bending, so it seems a great fit for the sheet metal manufacturer. For Xometry, they seem to have quite some inconsistencies in their production, since after ordering multiple times, they delivered different results or just unsatisfactory finishes on the product.
As far as I understand, Xometry is also only a middle man that connects supplier and customer, where the supplier is not guaranteed to be the same at all. So I was wondering if there was a suitable supplier to skip the middle man for a cheaper and more consistent result.

All the best,
joules_thief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back