Revision Table Text

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbknudsen

Mechanical
Jun 18, 2002
US
Greetings to all.

This is a Revision Table issue. The text formatting is still yet to be desired. I am finding that the text field (or column) width is always much larger than than the text. For example "ITEM" has a text box that will allow 12 characters in the field priot to the text box growing in length. I am after a text box that is a "tight fit" around my text. I have contacted my VAR and he has no clues. Has anyone found any work arounds. One more tip, the Revision area is restricted to its set geometry and can not be resized. The Revision table MUST fit within the current geometry.

Thanks.
Jay

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Yes, he is on it, the problems has been submitted to SW, several months ago. No response from SW. It was hinted that SW2005 would have a fix for it. NOPE!!!

Thanks,

Jay

The best work around I have come up with is to change the font size to 6, then I can make the columns narrower. I then restore the font to the desired size (I use 7).
Not the best way to do things long term but its the best workaround I found.
Louis

Louis,
Thanks, I have done the same. The problem is that our text is 9, all looks good until the rev table is used in a new drwing or saved to the drwdot and a new drawing is needed.

Thanks for your reply.

I spoke with our VAR yesterday and SW is working on the problem. I will get word to everyone in this trhead when some good news comes down the line.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back