Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Self Priming Pumps Municipal Sewage

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanier

Mechanical
May 20, 2001
AU
I am working on a program to refurbish 300+ pump stations over the next four years in Australia. I am looking for manufacturers of self priming pumps suitable for municipal sewage.

One criteria is that the company be represented here.

Any takers?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

ITT Industries-Goulds Pumps has the Trash Hog II and the PrimeLine self primers that can help with your situation. The prices are quite good and the leadtimes are competitive. Also, the product support is second to none. Give us a call. Jack

I would suggest you look at Gorman Rupp. The performance of their T series sewage pumps is exceptional and the quality is consistent. As I recall, they have a joint vanture manufacturer active in Australia, although I can't remember which state. In Ontario, Canada, where I practise, we have supplied some 25 stations in the last few years. Try Gorman Rupp International in Mansfield, Ohio USA (419)755-1011.

I agree with RIMJ on the Gorman Rupp. Great pumps, these are the ones we flat spec when the clients let us. Little or no field problems, no 3 AM calls.

tim

Dear Folks;

Has anyone had experience dealing with WasteCorp products ?
They lay claim to having a decent sludge pump too.

Kind Regards

Adrian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back