Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

some questions about components

Status
Not open for further replies.

manal72

Electrical
Apr 19, 2005
CA
I am asking about a component called rosta or rotsu I am not sure , I have three PCB`s that are combined with each other and each baord needs a feeding supply voltage all the same of three volt
I am using a two 1.5 battries each one AA size and they are put in a holder ,
I was told this rosta works as a distrubutor , one input several outputs for the same voltage , is there such a thing and where can I purchase it
aslo , what is the adaptaer used for two wires to be transformed to an SMA male connector because I have one of my PCB has an SMA female connector for the DC and I need an SMA male connector to feed it
any help is higly appreciated
thnaks

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

rosta? rostu? Did you hear it right, or is someone sending you on a snipe hunt?

Some component evaluation boards use SMA connectors for everything. This connector is normally for RF signals. Suggest you use a SMA to BNC adapter and then a BNC to binding post adapter.

If the SMA on your board is a female, use a SMA Male to BNC female adapter. Made by Pomona and available at as part number 501-1141-ND Plenty of other people make this adapter.

On that adapter, then use a BNC male to binding post. Made by Pomona and available at as their part number 501-1033-ND for $12.57 Data Sheet:
The Pomona BNC-to-Binding-Post part is also available at Mouser ( as their part number 565-1296

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back