Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Structural Steel Detailing Manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenmac777

Mechanical
Jul 22, 2005
CA
Can anyone identify the manual from which I found this one page?

cope figure.bmp

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Very Funny.

Does the image appear to you? I just see a box with a red X in it. When you right-click the box and select "properties" it shows you the link.

I suspect it's from the AISC Textbook of Structural Shop Drafting, Volume 3. I have a first edition here in my office. Although I can't find the exact verbiage of the page you linked to, the subject is similar to chapter 26 in my version. Of course, mine is dated 1964 (it's a 4th printing), so subsequent editions may have what you're looking for. My Volume 3 starts at chapter 22, so I'd stay with that Volume.

If you "heard" it on the internet, it's guilty until proven innocent. - DCS

i am looking for sectional properties of sigma type pressed steel purlin rails are there any good sites out there where this can be attained?

Thanks swearingen - I found a used book dealer that has the whole three volume set so I ordered it.

I already have the 1983 AISC "detailing for steel construction", but it doesn't have much "detail"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back