Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

The plan for Australia. Sorry no engineering content A Simple Challenge 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to the people affected... and maybe a lot more to come. We have to wait and see what happens, since no one seems to be doing anything.

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

It would seem the Australian government isn't the only one that's 'screwed up'.

-----*****-----
So strange to see the singularity approaching while the entire planet is rapidly turning into a hellscape. -John Coates

-Dik

dik,

By that statement, I assume that you don't think we need steelmaking anymore.

Not at all... there just doesn't seem to be any plans in place to address the problem.

-----*****-----

-Dik

I sure hope you are right... but, I don't think it has been. I suspect things will get a lot worse. Australia could be one of the countries most affected... I hope not...

-----*****-----

-Dik

Have you any evidence of that beyond your usual Daily Mail scary headlines? Sure we've got more people and infrastructure, and lots of it is now built on flood plains or in the forests (me), and farmers have always had droughts. Once you take UHI out of the temperature trend, nope, don't see it.

Cheers

Greg Locock

New here? Try reading these, they might help FAQ731-376

I sure hope you are correct... just a matter of waiting a little bit.

-----*****-----

-Dik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back