Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Used drilling and Blasting Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

amman1

Mining
Mar 18, 2003
US
I am searching for used drilling equipment(blast hole),in the vicenity of East Africa...Europe is close enough,(ingelsole-rand preferd). A large dealership in the area?

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks Mr. Lucca for the prompt response. If not inglesole-rand I guess tamrock will do. I have come across inglesole dealerships in Europe but you are right they dont deal with rock drill products.
Thanks again.
Amman

If you are unable to source a rig in Europe have a look in Australia, particularly in Western Australia.

If you are unable to secure a rig there are a number of drill and blast contractors based in Perth who have existing activites in Africa. This may provide an alternative option for you.

Regards

Sean Burston
Project Engineer
Leighton Contractors
Coppabella Coal Mine

Did you find a IR Blast Hole Rig? If not there is one for sale in WEST Palm Beach Fl. I work for a company that has an older ECM 450 Hydraulic track drill with a drifter. Email me at deibuild@adelphia.net if your interested.
sd, wpb, fl

has fifty plus references to companies in South Africa for Drilling and Blasting. Many have used drills and jumbos for sale. Boart is a good starting bet.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back