Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Where are stud bolts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeg8

Industrial
Nov 15, 2005
GB
Have I gone blind? Can I just not see stud bolts in the Content Center fasteners section...or are they not actually there? I mean the type suitable for ASME B16.5 flanges, that sort of stud bolt. Flanges are there and I think the heavy hex nuts are too, but I can't see the stud bolts anywhere.

Please point me in the right direction!

Mike

90% of a project takes 90% of the time...the last 10% of a project takes the other 90% of the time!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

I don't think that they're in the Content Center, though I could be wrong. I have started a library of studs I might be able to help with. What are you looking for??

BOPMan, thanks for the reply. Everything for ASME B16.5 flanges I guess! #150 to #2500, 1/2" to 24". Not many really!

Mike

90% of a project takes 90% of the time...the last 10% of a project takes the other 90% of the time!

I tell you what, i'm gonna take the time to make a GOOD ipart to use for stud bolts. I already have SOME sizes created, so if you let me know what you may need immediately I can try to oblige. Otherwise, i'll work on the ipart this morning and try to post something this afternoon.

Inv 2008 has studs in the Content Center. I only found metric, but you can save a copy and edit them to inch and all thread. You didn't mention which version you were using.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back