Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

Wich kind of heat treatment is good for kon krusher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Materials
Apr 27, 2005
Wich kind of heat treatment is good for kon krusher with C-0,45%,Mn-11%,Si-1%,Cr-1,3%,Mo-0,6%,Ni-1,5%.Work time is 200 Hours.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

This alloy appears to be high manganese steel grade. Normally this grade is heated to around 1000-1050C and wwater quenched. They work harden on using.

Dear friends

have you any information about heat treatment temperature and time of API5L Gr.X60 steel?

My question is about recovery,recristalisation & growth temperature and holding time.(for achieving to fine grain structure of welded groove joint by E8018 electrode in welding area which As per my syudies ,base structure of fusion zone,HAZ and base metal is ferritic and in part of FZ & HAZ areaes Bainitic structure(Witdmanstatan) has been observed.

Please be informed about chemical composition of above mentiond Carbon-Manganese Steel:

%C:Max. 0.26
%Mn:Max. 1.25
%S,P<0.030

Thanks for your help,

Regards
Kayvan

I think that the original poster intended to say cone crusher. Its a type of comunution device used in mineral processing. I only remember that, try google.

The grade you are looking for is Hatfields Manganese Steel. It is commonly used for Jaw crushing equipment(scrap processors), and ore crushers. Generally in cast form. Highly work-hardenable alloy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back