Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Eng-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Debuged Graph Tree Reordering Method in the thread560-251808 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aadityadengle

Mechanical
Sep 4, 2013
IN
thread560-251808
Just Import .bas and .frm file to your existing or new catvba project.
Updates:
Adding / Removing List item (Part / Product) selection directly by double clicking on list. [thumbsup2]
Error at the end of process removed. [2thumbsup]

Will upload shortly.............

No need to select the order manually just go for direct command reorder.
you will need your part name in following format "AAXXXXXXX-XXX-XX-XX" WHERE AAXXXXXXX IS UNIT NUMBER, XXX IS ASSEMBLY CODE, XX IS SUB ASSEMBLY / PART, XX IS PART / CHILD PART. OR YOU MAY CHANGE THE CODE TO SUIT YOUR PART NUMBER.

Hi,

Thanks for the code, is a good start (again), star from me.

I've modified also a little bit the code but there are still cases which has to be taken in consideration. Now there is no problem with the names but it will give error if you have parts not loaded...deactivated components are moved on first place and instance names are also renamed (which is not always what I want).

Maybe is good also to put some warning messages about the constrains, they will be broken after cut-paste operation (easy to create fix constrains after finishing reorder).

Regards
Fernando

ferdo said:
Hi,

Thanks for the code, is a good start (again), star from me.

I've modified also a little bit the code but there are still cases which has to be taken in consideration. Now there is no problem with the names but it will give error if you have parts not loaded...deactivated components are moved on first place and instance names are also renamed (which is not always what I want).

Maybe is good also to put some warning messages about the constrains, they will be broken after cut-paste operation (easy to create fix constrains after finishing reorder).
Regards
Hi Fernando,
Take a look with attachment. this may give what you want.

Aaditya Dengle
----------------------------
Never stop learning........

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=dff189e3-3823-466a-806e-970b2dad656a&file=Upload.rar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back