Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HVAC controls guide 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waramanga

Mechanical
Jun 21, 2009
AU
Hi guys, I found a really good guide to controls on the web a while ago but I cant find it again! It was a very good description of how controls should be specified, it had controls 'graphs' (for want of a better word) for all types of systems, I think it explained control loops as well and heaps of other really good stuff. From memory someone on this forum posted the link..... it was an exceptional document which I regret not having filed properly, if anyone can think of what it might be and post another link, thank you very much in advance!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Thanks HerrKaLeun, that wasnt the one but I agree that is a good document from Honeywell. It was more of a consultants guide rather than an installers guide. It was kind of like a best practice for consultants, giving the crucial things they should have in the documentation from controls schematics showing where the sensors go to graphs of controls responses, points lists too......

You could try ctrlspecbuilder.com which I believe is an Automated Logic website. It is pretty good to use to develop sequences and schematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back