Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

• Congratulations waross on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HVAC details 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladobul

Mechanical
Dec 3, 2013
ME
Hello to everybody,

I am a new member on the site. My name is Vladimir, and I am from Montenegro. I graduated two years ago and now I am working with HVAC projects in Montenegro.
My question is, does anybody know where I can find HVAC details (like duct constructions, supports for ducts, pipes, vrv system piping and equipment installations, ahu connection and ect..) in dwg format.
I am sorry if I am asking about this for second time but I didnt manage to find this on forum.

Thanks in advance.

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Not sure if you are looking for drawing details or design guidelines. Ducts: look at SMACNA engineering manuals. Piping: Ashrae handbooks. Call manufacturers of equipment.

vladobul (Mechanical)
I think what you are looking for is " HVAC DUCT CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS" by SMACNA however I do not think this is available in a CAD format.
However you can use : "Design Master HVAC v.6" this Is an add in program that runs on top of AutoCAD .
A good book that covers all aspects, if you can find a copy is " Handbook of HVAC design" by Nils Grimm and Robert Rosaler. It was published by McGraw hill.
B.E.

You are judged not by what you know, but by what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back