Eng-Tips is the largest engineering community on the Internet

Intelligent Work Forums for Engineering Professionals

New Tech Motorcycle or BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
AviatorJim - send cheques to me and I promise to give you twice as much return as BS Bikes Ltd.

Bill

Only a couple of photos of the bike on the road - both small and so out of focus they can be almost any bike.

Maybe I'll get the T shirt instead.

It doesn't seem that anyone mentioned the horrid look of it, or is that just my taste? I agree also, where is or are the working models? The specs don't look like they're written by techs but by marketing and tech editors at best. Am I missing a link to or a video of a working Bike? A Diesel would be interesting to see in action, Hello?

You're not alone, naturalextraction. Perhaps I had set my expectations too high after reading the earlier comments, but the rendering looks like C level student ID work.

Motorcycles, bicycles, and chairs... seemingly every design student in the world has tried putting their stamp on one of those, and in most cases all three. Tens of thousands of designs are out there. Why pick an ugly one?

-b

But there's MORE!!

I especially like the 'ultralight aircraft' (scroll down about 2/3s the way) engineering terminology like;

"Three engines hooked together to make one"

It not only folds to fit a pick-up truck, but it creates an electrified anti-predator zone!

A true renaissance man, he 'creates' everything from shoes to bicycles, morphing motorcycles, to levitating trains, wheel chairs to plain language computer code!!

I wonder if this stuff isn't transmitted from the common room of a mental institution?

If you are 'sold' however, at the bottom of the page is a new style "investment" opportunity.

Good Luck!!

I just see a futurist's wish-list.

The one wish he forgot to include; the ability to produce any of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back