on/off solenoid activated bypass valve 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hien90

Mechanical
Apr 4, 2020
VN
Hi guys,

I am not sure if it is the right place for asking such a question like this. But I am struggling with understanding what the "on/off solenoid activated bypass valve" is. Does anyone know what is the function of this valve and what is the symbol of this valve in the hydraulic schematic diagram?

Thanks and Kind Regards!

Replies continue below

Recommended for you

Then it will open/dump to tank.

Activate the solenoid and block vent, main poppet closes and vill open when pressure rises over pilot poppets set value.

I just need a single solenoid coil valve with two ports in the manifold that allows me to connect P to T when the coil is energized... :)
I don't have much knowledge about hydraulics so the explanations on google are quite confusing. If you know what I mean and if it is possible, I would love to see the schematic symbol for that valve

From Brian's previous post.

discrete15_tl1p90.jpg

Ted

OP`s quote: "I want to keep the motor working even when the cylinder is not working. The reason for that is to not waste a time waiting for the motor to start working"

A Tandem Center Directional Valve will do that and the cylinder position will be fixed
An Open Center Directional Valve will also do that but the cylinder position will not be fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back